Sunday, August 25, 2013

Great Sexpectations

I was lucky growing up; my parents never put any expectations on me. Whatever career I wanted, whatever I wanted to wear, whatever I did with my love life -- they didn't meddle.
My friends, on the other hand... bless them for being like family. I love them as such. And as such, their expectations for my life in Spain are quite grand, to say the least.
According to their "sexpectations", I will apparently sleep with about 200 hot Spanish men, who will all ask me to marry them after dating for 2 weeks. My husband will turn out to be a prince, who lives in a castle overlooking the pueblo his family owns. Then, when my friends visit, they'll get to stay in a house in said pueblo, for free.

That's quite the prediction.
Yuh-huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment